It is like an arrow,

Previous Topic Next Topic

Posted by ylq ylq
      Options
It is like an arrow, and the sun and the moon are like a shuttle. In the twinkling of an eye, the motherland celebrates its 60th birthday Cheapest Ciggerette Cartons. The National Day military parade that has attracted worldwide attention has also begunsident Hu Jintao and some leaders finally appeared on the Tiananmen Gate Cartons Of Marlboro Red 100S, and I was very excited when I sat in front of the TV.
The military parade has finally begun! The parade has 15 trekking teams Marlboro Cigarettes In Bulk, 14 vehicle teams and 6 flight echelons, and has joined several arms: Army, Navy, Air Force, Second Artillery Corps, Militia and Reserve Forces. This military parade also has female soldiers. The men��s exhibition is full of mighty spirits; the towel is now a cool and beautiful place Carton Marlboro Reds 100, and it has become a beautiful landscape of this military parade.
The advanced equipment of the Chinese People's Liberation Army troops immediately caught my eye: all kinds of armored combat vehicles, missiles, as well as fighters, bombers, helicopters, etc. These modern equipment made me have to admire the development of ourr the military parade, the masses marched, and the portraits of the four generations of Mao Zedong, Deng Xiaoping, Jiang Zemin and Hu Jintao slowly came. Explain that severale next step is the parade. The "Fairy China" square is composed of 34 floats. It shows the great rivers and mountains of the provinces, municipalities, and Hong Kong and Macao. It is very exciting. The "My Heart of China" square invited. Many overseas Chinese have shown the deep feelings of the overseas Chinese who are in the heart of the motherland.
In the past 60 years, the motherland has undergone tremendous changes. We believe that the motherland will become more prosperous and prosperous! In the four seasons of the year, there are many raindrops in each season following the footsteps of the season girls Marlboro Cigarettes With Gold Band, born ened a window to the west to watch the summer rain. The summer rain is not as soft as the spring, not as cool as the autumn, and there is no winter bone. Although it is violent, it bringsll drums of the Tianlei father, along with the guidance of the lightning mother-in-law, the rain fell! Suddenly, the sky seemed to be torn apart, and thousands of rains continued to pour down. The stream was covered with a white thick crepe, like a dream.
Suddenly, a gust of wind blew and the raindrops began to hit the windowpane, seeming to break in. I closed the window to see the ral clear and eye-catching; raindrops fell on the ground, rolling up a light smoke, the ground seems to have a smile Small dimples; raindrops hit the leaves, making a wonderfust. It took only ten minutes for the rain to stop. Open the window again and the clear air rushes. Because it has just rained, it still has a little grassy atmosphere. The handlew straddles the air, as if a bright and long arched color bridge was set up in the sky, and countless bright spots were sprinkled.