d of the singer’s announcement that his mus

Previous Topic Next Topic

Posted by yaya2017 yaya2017
      Options
The fact that he did was just amazing for us. The shoes stole the show for a little while.”Check out Acosta’s full interview with E for Electric here:Justin Bieber‘s Adidas ZX Flux Womens latest fashion decision could have landed him in hot water with law enforcement.On Wednesday, the “Sorry” singer, 25, Nike Air Max Axis Femme revealed on his Instagram Stories that he was questioned by a police officer over his Off-White X Nike Air Max 90 sneakers.www.corniloriding.co.uk The shoes, which are from a sold-out collaboration between the iconic sports label and designer Virgil Abloh, feature a white zip  tie looped through the laces.Clearly not a sneakerhead who recognized the coveted shoes, the officer who stopped the star thought the  design feature was a security tag — and apparently was concerned the Lamborgini-driving Bieber may have stolen the shoes.“Virgil, my God, bro. Nike Air Max 97 Damen You freaking — you’re killing me, man!” he said on his story as he showed off the designer shoe that matched his khaki pants and tagged Abloh. “I just had a cop come up to me and ask me why I still had Nike M2k Tekno Femme the security tag on my shoe. What the…”

“I had to tell him, ‘Bro, it’s just fashion,” Bieber explained. “I don’t Nike Air Max Thea Mujer know. He’s like, ‘It sure looks like a security tag.'”Added Bieber: “I’m like, ‘Nah, bro, you can check it out.’ It looks Nike Air Max 90 Mens like it though… but you’re getting me in trouble!”The sneakers, which released in January, are part of Abloh’s collaboration  with Nike. While they originally retailed for around $160, the limited edition sneakers are so desired by fashion fans that they are Adidas Superstar Damskie being resold for around $600.Bieber has also dabbled in the fashion industry, most recently launching his new clothing line, Drew, which is Nike Air Max 1 Womensa nod to the singer’s middle name.RELATED: Justin Bieber Officially Launches His ‘Drew’ Clothing Line: ‘Wear Like You Don’t Care’His collection Nike Air Max 2017 Damen dropped online in January with a selection of YT-shirts, sweatshirts and shorts, along with several beige corduroy pieces, emblazoned with the Drew log and a smiley face.

The collection Adidas Superstar Womens ranges from $48-$148 and includes all unisex pieces, with the website encouraging shoppers to “wear it how you Adidas ZX 750 Femme want.”According to the website’s “About Us” page, Drew House is described as a “place where you can be yourself. Blah blah blah Nike Air Max 720 Womens blahsdbksjdfhl. Wear like you don’t care. Come chill. K. Bye.”Bieber’s wife, Hailey Baldwin, is often seen representing her husband’s Nike Air Max 270 Femme Blanche brand. In November she was spotted in West Hollywood rocking a black oversize Drew hoodie with white leggings.The fashion venture by  Bieber came ahead of the singer’s announcement that his music career would be taking a back seat as he continues to repair some of his “deep-rooted Adidas Ultra Boost Womens issues” in treatment.