idn’t design the Nike SB Janoski for anyone. I w

Previous Topic Next Topic

Posted by yaya2017 yaya2017
      Options
Arizumi told me that the  first time he showed the shoe to other people Nike Air Max 1 Femme atNike, they were like, “Where’s the visible tech? Where’s the Flywire?” It’s nuts that all of that exists, only hidden inside the shoe.Yes!What’s your favorite performance aspect of the shoe?I always say this: I have the best tongue of all skateboarding Nike Air Pegasus 83 Dámské shoes. The best tongue because there’s nothing there. It’s just a little piece of leather. It doesn’t make your pants look bad. It’s just nice and simple. The long flat toe is a big one for me, too.When the first Janoski came out, I noticed the toe box was super flat…Nike Air Max 90 Femme Yeah, I really do not like when Nike Air Max 720 Womensit puffs up. I just want it flat. Flat Nike Air Pegasus 89 Dámské toe, flat toe, flat toe. No toe bulge. Originally, we wanted to do cup soles, and that’s why they took so long to make. The first time we tried to do it on a cup sole, it took like a year, but it wasn’t Nike Air VaporMax Femme working. So we had to go vulcanized. Now you can www.ranchmistral.fr make that shape of shoe with a cup sole, but back then you couldn’t.When things weren’t working out, did you lose faith at all?

I wasn’t really stressing about it. I was totally willing to not have a shoe. It was either the way I wanted it or no shoe at Nike Air Max Tavas Womens all, and that was it. That was my thing. I wasn’t like, “I need a shoe!” [Nike] asked me to do a shoe. So I was like, “Alright, you want me to do a shoe; it has to be exactly what I want because it’s my shoe or no shoe.”That’s bold. A lot of people would do anything  to have a Nike signature shoe and just want it out ASAP. What inspired you to take that approach?That’s just always how I’ve Nike Air Vapormax Femme been. I didn’t become a pro skater to make money. I became a pro skater so I could keep skateboarding. It wasn’t like, “Oh, Adidas NMD Dámské I want to get this Adidas ZX 750 Damskiegood job because it’s got great benefits.” It’s like, “Nike Air Max 90 Dámské I only want to skate and never be without a job.” So I have to ride for companies that pay me so I can only skate.

You’re just supporting the lifestyle you want to live really. The money isn’t the end goal. The money is the tool for doing your thing. Nike Air Max 2017 Mujer Riding for Nike SB was a steady way for me to keep skateboarding forever. It’s hard to make money in Nike Air Presto Femme skateboarding. I didn’t design the Nike SB Janoski for anyone. I was just very selfish and wanted to make the shoe for myself, and that was it. I just made what I Nike Air Max Command Womens wanted.It’s rare for someone to have a job that’s also a passion project they won’t compromise their integrity for. For example, you might make a sculpture and take as long as you want Adidas NMD Damskie to finish it, but for this, you were essentially putting your financial ability to Nike Air Max 90 Womens Pink keep skating on the line just to keep creative control.That’s  true, but I didn’t know that. I wasn’t being strategic. Everyone, when you tell them you skate, they’re like, “Well, how long is that going to last? How are you going to make money?”